Twitist Forums
How to increase my facebook page likes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How to increase my facebook page likes? (/thread-11911.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to increase my facebook page likes? - InteractGuru - 10-15-2012 08:07 PM

Hi,

Many times i have post my facebook fan page url in many social and bookmarking site and comment on others walls but don`t increase likes . can you help me and what can i do for that ?

- Blacktooth_grin - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

who are you? Why do you have a fan page? if you have fans they will go and like your pages as simple as that, maybe focus on putting out some good content, the facebook stuff will come on its own

- Fire In Freetown - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

rename the page to 'vagina'. lots of people like vagina

- henry - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

Put things like, like if your against sexism if you write things you should get more likes

- Donna - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

You need to make your fanpage more attractive and the posts are interesting. You can post your fanpage on your friends' walls and let them promote it for you.

- Andra - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

Put things on there that interest ppl and tell them if u like my status put lms if u like this post it works most of the time lol

- Antony - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

It depends upon your product too. Try to come up with unique information about your product which no one had given.

- Mark - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

Share and tag with your friends and make it visible to the public this will help you.

- Franky - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

Post interesting and maybe funny stuff. People on facebook always like this stuff. Also stay active and add as many friends as you can and tell them about you facebook page.
On the other hand you can always buy a couple of hundreds of facebook likes from freelancers. You'll pay a couple of bucks but your fanpage will look way more popular.

- Nichole - 10-15-2012 08:16 PM

Hi there,

I suggest you to join social media exchange to boost your online visibility. When you are active in this type of network it will be easy for people with interest like you to find you online. This strategy works pretty well on my end, I used this platform by the way.
http://koaky.com/