This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase my facebook page likes?
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
How to increase my facebook page likes?
Hi,

Many times i have post my facebook fan page url in many social and bookmarking site and comment on others walls but don`t increase likes . can you help me and what can i do for that ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:16 PM

who are you? Why do you have a fan page? if you have fans they will go and like your pages as simple as that, maybe focus on putting out some good content, the facebook stuff will come on its own

Ads

rename the page to 'vagina'. lots of people like vagina

Put things like, like if your against sexism if you write things you should get more likes

You need to make your fanpage more attractive and the posts are interesting. You can post your fanpage on your friends' walls and let them promote it for you.

It depends upon your product too. Try to come up with unique information about your product which no one had given.

Share and tag with your friends and make it visible to the public this will help you.

Post interesting and maybe funny stuff. People on facebook always like this stuff. Also stay active and add as many friends as you can and tell them about you facebook page.
On the other hand you can always buy a couple of hundreds of facebook likes from freelancers. You'll pay a couple of bucks but your fanpage will look way more popular.

Hi there,

I suggest you to join social media exchange to boost your online visibility. When you are active in this type of network it will be easy for people with interest like you to find you online. This strategy works pretty well on my end, I used this platform by the way.
http://koaky.com/

It's really very easy for me after I found out about KOAKY. This is a social media exchange where you can get followers on Twitter without advertising it. All you have to do is submit your username there without "@" and wait for your followers to grow.

Having a lot of twitter followers can increase your online credibility and boost your online presence......