Twitist Forums
How do I get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter? (/thread-1203.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do I get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter? - Carolin - 09-30-2012 10:23 PM

Hi I have a twitter it's @JbGreenNinja an I was wondering how to get Justin Bieber to follow me I would follow him and un follow him when ever he's or I would tweet him when he was on but nothing worked. Some people say follow this person and I'll DM Justin Bieber to follow you, I do that but he doesn't follow?!? What do I do? I've been on twitter for like a year trying to get noticed by him, but nothing! If Justin Bieber follows you on twitter reply to my question! I'll follow you! ᏀᎾ ᏀᎾ ᏀᎾ! ིོོོོིོུུུུ༼༡༥༣༽

- Case - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

Wow, Beiber really. Not trying to be mean or anything, but there is a reason almost every boy doesn't like him. No offense but, just saying.

1. He's not your average guy (I mean he's worse, not better than in case your a blonde).
2. Because he's insane
3. He really isn't a true boy
4. etc.

- C P - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

Tell a therapist or physiologist. They can help you.

- dmartin4152 - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

Millions of people follow him. It's highly unlikely that he has the time or desire to follow you.

- Jeff - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

Wy would he want to follow you? There are billions of females in the world that he could "follow". He is a super rich entertainer. He doesn't care about you or even know you exist.

- m e r e - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

You don't.. he usually doesn't follow his fans. Theres a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance of that ever happening.

- Point_Blanc - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

Change you twitter name to mila kunis. If that doesnt work nothing will

- Shaheer Mahmood - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

The question is how not to get JB to follow me on twitter you should know that is not justin beiber its just one of his workers who trys to get fans and comments JB probably in a studio or sumwere working on a new album while his worker is getting paid to just watch his account same goes for facebook and others

- TheErrandBoy - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

Who?

- Rebecca Yoffee - 09-30-2012 10:31 PM

It would be hard for him 2 follow you but you can maybe keep writing sweet things on his twitter!