This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?
09-30-2012, 10:23 PM
How do I get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?
Hi I have a twitter it's @JbGreenNinja an I was wondering how to get Justin Bieber to follow me I would follow him and un follow him when ever he's or I would tweet him when he was on but nothing worked. Some people say follow this person and I'll DM Justin Bieber to follow you, I do that but he doesn't follow?!? What do I do? I've been on twitter for like a year trying to get noticed by him, but nothing! If Justin Bieber follows you on twitter reply to my question! I'll follow you! ᏀᎾ ᏀᎾ ᏀᎾ! ིོོོོིོུུུུ༼༡༥༣༽

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 10:31 PM

Wow, Beiber really. Not trying to be mean or anything, but there is a reason almost every boy doesn't like him. No offense but, just saying.

1. He's not your average guy (I mean he's worse, not better than in case your a blonde).
2. Because he's insane
3. He really isn't a true boy
4. etc.

Ads

Tell a therapist or physiologist. They can help you.

Millions of people follow him. It's highly unlikely that he has the time or desire to follow you.

Wy would he want to follow you? There are billions of females in the world that he could "follow". He is a super rich entertainer. He doesn't care about you or even know you exist.

You don't.. he usually doesn't follow his fans. Theres a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance of that ever happening.

Change you twitter name to mila kunis. If that doesnt work nothing will

The question is how not to get JB to follow me on twitter you should know that is not justin beiber its just one of his workers who trys to get fans and comments JB probably in a studio or sumwere working on a new album while his worker is getting paid to just watch his account same goes for facebook and others

Who?

Those people are just tricking you. I use to do the same thing, don't fall for it. Theres some people that wait years for a follow, tweet, or RT from Justin just never give up keep trying he will eventually notice you. Tweet him something different something that will catch his eye, say like you will never notice me, he usually notices people that do that and say stuff about his movie or music or his concerts. Sometimes he will creep and just follow and tweet and DM random fans and he wont even like say that he is on he will just do it out of no where so always write to him even when hes not writing anything cause he could be creeping and sometimes he will just go through a list of fans following them. He will eventually follow you. Never say never, it actually works. Think postive