Twitist Forums
Confused with instagram photos on facebook? please help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Confused with instagram photos on facebook? please help!? (/thread-120533.html)

Confused with instagram photos on facebook? please help!? - Lolita† - 03-24-2014 04:42 PM

so i uploaded a picture on instagram then i clicked share on facebook too, sooo on my profile there's the photo right,? well i have likes and comments on it, but when I click the picture they aren't there. it's not just that picture it's all my instagram pictures. so if i click on my photos and go to my instagram album it gives me the pictures but without the likes from the same picture on my wall, do you get me? I hope i'm not being confusing :/
But I'm really confused so can someone please tell me why it does that?

It's like they're 2 different pictures.
No! You don't get me, i took the picture w/ instagram, but uploaded it to fb. on my wall ON FB, people liked it, but when i actually click on the picture (still on fb,) the comments/likes are gone!

- Perri - 03-24-2014 04:48 PM

Facebook and Instagram are completely separate things, with completely separate websites and accounts. Comments and likes on Instagram are only on Instagram and won't show on Facebook, and vice versa. I guess you could say "technically" they are 2 separate picutres.