This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused with instagram photos on facebook? please help!?
03-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Confused with instagram photos on facebook? please help!?
so i uploaded a picture on instagram then i clicked share on facebook too, sooo on my profile there's the photo right,? well i have likes and comments on it, but when I click the picture they aren't there. it's not just that picture it's all my instagram pictures. so if i click on my photos and go to my instagram album it gives me the pictures but without the likes from the same picture on my wall, do you get me? I hope i'm not being confusing :/
But I'm really confused so can someone please tell me why it does that?

It's like they're 2 different pictures.
No! You don't get me, i took the picture w/ instagram, but uploaded it to fb. on my wall ON FB, people liked it, but when i actually click on the picture (still on fb,) the comments/likes are gone!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM

Facebook and Instagram are completely separate things, with completely separate websites and accounts. Comments and likes on Instagram are only on Instagram and won't show on Facebook, and vice versa. I guess you could say "technically" they are 2 separate picutres.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply