Twitist Forums
I really want this guy's number but I don't know what to say to his friend to get it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I really want this guy's number but I don't know what to say to his friend to get it? (/thread-120637.html)

I really want this guy's number but I don't know what to say to his friend to get it? - phoebe_ elena - 03-24-2014 04:43 PM

So there's this guy who I've known since we were little due to our mums being friends and I see him a few times a year, even though we live in the same village. It's been awkward between us for a couple of years but I saw him at his family's New Years party and we got to talking and we really got on (probably helped by the fact I was drunk) and it was great. I want to text him but I don't have his number and he isn't on Facebook. We both know this guy, who's more his friend as I don't see him much, but again I saw him at this NYE thing and we talked a bit and added each other on FB etc. I want to ask him for the other guys number, but I don't know what to say as we haven't spoken since nye! Any help?

- Christina - 03-24-2014 04:49 PM

I wouldnt ask his friend for the #. If u want his phone # ask him in person the next time u see him.