This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really want this guy's number but I don't know what to say to his friend to get it?
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
I really want this guy's number but I don't know what to say to his friend to get it?
So there's this guy who I've known since we were little due to our mums being friends and I see him a few times a year, even though we live in the same village. It's been awkward between us for a couple of years but I saw him at his family's New Years party and we got to talking and we really got on (probably helped by the fact I was drunk) and it was great. I want to text him but I don't have his number and he isn't on Facebook. We both know this guy, who's more his friend as I don't see him much, but again I saw him at this NYE thing and we talked a bit and added each other on FB etc. I want to ask him for the other guys number, but I don't know what to say as we haven't spoken since nye! Any help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

I wouldnt ask his friend for the #. If u want his phone # ask him in person the next time u see him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply