Twitist Forums
If a guy gives you a friendship bracelet on it that's says my special friend what does it mean .? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: If a guy gives you a friendship bracelet on it that's says my special friend what does it mean .? (/thread-122126.html)

If a guy gives you a friendship bracelet on it that's says my special friend what does it mean .? - Sheetal Dhariya - 03-26-2014 01:24 PM

He is my cousin brothers friend . I met him when I was 6 . I got the bracelet when I was 11 and he was 15. We are close friends. I live in USA and he lives in India. Also when went to india when I was 15 I did see him at my cousin bro house but they were a lot of people we had an event going on . I was waiting to meet him but he never came to meet me that day or the rest of the week that I was there. Then in 2012 I found out he had a gf and then they broke up in 2013. Then one week before bday he sends me a request on linkedin. Then after my bday he follows me on facebook and sends me a friend request too. What does this all mean , what does the braclet mean ? I need to jnow

- Mommina Ashaque - 03-26-2014 01:34 PM

It could be anything, really. Maybe it could be the start of something... *wink, wink*. Well, the only think that I could say is that time will tell you.

- mhr - 03-26-2014 01:46 PM

If he gave it to you when you were 11 it may not mean anything... It kinda sounds like he is just being friendly

- 605 - 03-26-2014 02:02 PM

The bracelet means that you're special and he likes you around.