This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If a guy gives you a friendship bracelet on it that's says my special friend what does it mean .?
03-26-2014, 01:24 PM
If a guy gives you a friendship bracelet on it that's says my special friend what does it mean .?
He is my cousin brothers friend . I met him when I was 6 . I got the bracelet when I was 11 and he was 15. We are close friends. I live in USA and he lives in India. Also when went to india when I was 15 I did see him at my cousin bro house but they were a lot of people we had an event going on . I was waiting to meet him but he never came to meet me that day or the rest of the week that I was there. Then in 2012 I found out he had a gf and then they broke up in 2013. Then one week before bday he sends me a request on linkedin. Then after my bday he follows me on facebook and sends me a friend request too. What does this all mean , what does the braclet mean ? I need to jnow

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 01:34 PM

It could be anything, really. Maybe it could be the start of something... *wink, wink*. Well, the only think that I could say is that time will tell you.

Ads

03-26-2014, 01:46 PM

If he gave it to you when you were 11 it may not mean anything... It kinda sounds like he is just being friendly
03-26-2014, 02:02 PM

The bracelet means that you're special and he likes you around.