Twitist Forums
Is he serious about me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Is he serious about me? (/thread-122840.html)

Is he serious about me? - Ana - 03-29-2014 01:20 AM

Okay so I met this guy through an app, then we added each other on facebook, we started talking && after a few weeks we became boyfriend and girlfriend I know crazy! We have been bf and gf since Dec. 1st. We skype and text..we have had many arguments && he has numerous times said that he doesn't want to leave me and that he doesn't want to breakup even if we fight and argue all the time..he sings and texts me good morning and good night all the time. When I don't answer he insists ALOT! He lives in NY and i live in CA. he has said that he wants to come visit me in June...I just told him that my mom sometimes gets on my nerves and he said "Calm down baby I have told u to come live with me, but u say no cause your mom" a few hours ago he was telling me that I need to appreciate my mom and now he says this! He said June because he has a compromise with his brother before that.. Does he seem serious what do you think?
If you think he is serious? Please explain how so,?

- James Blackley - 03-29-2014 01:32 AM

Yes hes serious.

- Jill B - 03-29-2014 01:38 AM

Nope.

- Tom - 03-29-2014 01:51 AM

Wow! I'd keep someone who has some experience in the loop...like mom. These meetings on line can be dangerous so be careful.