This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he serious about me?
03-29-2014, 01:20 AM
Is he serious about me?
Okay so I met this guy through an app, then we added each other on facebook, we started talking && after a few weeks we became boyfriend and girlfriend I know crazy! We have been bf and gf since Dec. 1st. We skype and text..we have had many arguments && he has numerous times said that he doesn't want to leave me and that he doesn't want to breakup even if we fight and argue all the time..he sings and texts me good morning and good night all the time. When I don't answer he insists ALOT! He lives in NY and i live in CA. he has said that he wants to come visit me in June...I just told him that my mom sometimes gets on my nerves and he said "Calm down baby I have told u to come live with me, but u say no cause your mom" a few hours ago he was telling me that I need to appreciate my mom and now he says this! He said June because he has a compromise with his brother before that.. Does he seem serious what do you think?
If you think he is serious? Please explain how so,?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 01:32 AM

Yes hes serious.

Ads

03-29-2014, 01:38 AM

Nope.
03-29-2014, 01:51 AM

Wow! I&#x27;d keep someone who has some experience in the loop...like mom. These meetings on line can be dangerous so be careful.