Twitist Forums
why would a girl i like block me in facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: why would a girl i like block me in facebook? (/thread-12304.html)

Pages: 1 2

why would a girl i like block me in facebook? - Daniel L - 10-15-2012 08:17 PM

this girl and i were just beggining to know each other and we had seen each other and talked to each other a few times. we were begginig to chat on facebook, everything was going good but somehow i lost contact with her. i think we both liked each other cause we made good eye contact and all that stuff. so i messaged her on facebook and she replied, but after i wrote her onother message she didn't and dissapeared from my page. i didn't write anything bad or anything. so now i gotta find her she left a map of wher i could find her in her fb.
im 23 she is 18

- Doktor Evil - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

She probably has a boyfriend now. move on

- FearlessBastard758 - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

Lol she left you a map? WTF man. I'd just get over her and forget about her, she sounds like a hassle. Who's gonna waste their time with a map?

- agreeableicicle702 - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

her parents probably did it or a close family member

- mickster440 - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

Maybe she just changed her mind, chickened out or has something on there to hide.

- Harrison - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

Assuming you're a teen, her parents might have temporarily deleted the account.
This has happened several times to my friend who's a girl. If that's not it, she must not really like you.

- LA Whiteboy - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

move to next one.shes in a relationshi[p or crazy.

- Chris - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

Here's something totally off the hook crazy: Why don't you forget all that facebook crap and actually talk to her? Don't hide behind social media - time to grow up and start living in the real world, don't you think?

What are you going to do when you apply for a job? Do that on facebook as well? You are going to have to communicate some day.

Besides, she can't "block you" if you talk to her. Having a conversation will give you an excellent chance to observe her facial reactions and body language to what you are saying.

- FXDXT03 - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

Don't try to find her. Let her contact you. Maybe her computer is broken,or mabe the cable got cut off. Could be a million things but YOU shouldn't worry about the Why? That is just a simple lesson that life is trying to teah you. It may not what you want to hear but it's best that you learn the lesson while your young.

- Elle - 10-15-2012 08:25 PM

maybe she's playing hard to get? lol