This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why would a girl i like block me in facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:17 PM
why would a girl i like block me in facebook?
this girl and i were just beggining to know each other and we had seen each other and talked to each other a few times. we were begginig to chat on facebook, everything was going good but somehow i lost contact with her. i think we both liked each other cause we made good eye contact and all that stuff. so i messaged her on facebook and she replied, but after i wrote her onother message she didn't and dissapeared from my page. i didn't write anything bad or anything. so now i gotta find her she left a map of wher i could find her in her fb.
im 23 she is 18

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:25 PM

She probably has a boyfriend now. move on

Ads

Lol she left you a map? WTF man. I'd just get over her and forget about her, she sounds like a hassle. Who's gonna waste their time with a map?

her parents probably did it or a close family member

Maybe she just changed her mind, chickened out or has something on there to hide.

Assuming you're a teen, her parents might have temporarily deleted the account.
This has happened several times to my friend who's a girl. If that's not it, she must not really like you.

move to next one.shes in a relationshi[p or crazy.

Here's something totally off the hook crazy: Why don't you forget all that facebook crap and actually talk to her? Don't hide behind social media - time to grow up and start living in the real world, don't you think?

What are you going to do when you apply for a job? Do that on facebook as well? You are going to have to communicate some day.

Besides, she can't "block you" if you talk to her. Having a conversation will give you an excellent chance to observe her facial reactions and body language to what you are saying.

Don't try to find her. Let her contact you. Maybe her computer is broken,or mabe the cable got cut off. Could be a million things but YOU shouldn't worry about the Why? That is just a simple lesson that life is trying to teah you. It may not what you want to hear but it's best that you learn the lesson while your young.

maybe she's playing hard to get? lol