Twitist Forums
Do you think Facebook is nothing but a braggert's paradise? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think Facebook is nothing but a braggert's paradise? (/thread-123171.html)

Do you think Facebook is nothing but a braggert's paradise? - Stuey - 03-30-2014 04:33 AM

I cannot believe all the people bragging on Facebook of how wonderful they are, and all the pictures & information people reveal about themselves. It certainly is not something I care to ever join. Everyone claims to be so happy & look at me doing this and doing that. What has happened to our world where people seem to only want to communicate on there now? I've been asked over & over if I'm on Facebook for someone to write to me. I'd rather talk to someone, not text all the time and hang out on Facebook.

- Emiiq - 03-30-2014 04:43 AM

Yeah it's pretty annoying. People are insecure and haven't woken up to reality. A lot of people on my Facebook are starving to look cool and post partying pics. 24/7. Then there's me eating chips scrolling down and rolling my eyes. Not to mention attention seeking statuses and pictures..

- Mwanagenzi - 03-30-2014 04:49 AM

Not all people are like that. It all depends with one's personality, dignity and virtual.

- Albert W - 03-30-2014 05:05 AM

Look at it this way;
If no one else will brag on you....you have to do it yourself.
Al