This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Facebook is nothing but a braggert's paradise?
03-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Do you think Facebook is nothing but a braggert's paradise?
I cannot believe all the people bragging on Facebook of how wonderful they are, and all the pictures & information people reveal about themselves. It certainly is not something I care to ever join. Everyone claims to be so happy & look at me doing this and doing that. What has happened to our world where people seem to only want to communicate on there now? I've been asked over & over if I'm on Facebook for someone to write to me. I'd rather talk to someone, not text all the time and hang out on Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 04:43 AM

Yeah it's pretty annoying. People are insecure and haven't woken up to reality. A lot of people on my Facebook are starving to look cool and post partying pics. 24/7. Then there's me eating chips scrolling down and rolling my eyes. Not to mention attention seeking statuses and pictures..

Ads

03-30-2014, 04:49 AM

Not all people are like that. It all depends with one's personality, dignity and virtual.
03-30-2014, 05:05 AM

Look at it this way;
If no one else will brag on you....you have to do it yourself.
Al