Twitist Forums
Can i see if he is viewing my facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Can i see if he is viewing my facebook profile? (/thread-123430.html)

Can i see if he is viewing my facebook profile? - 145 - 03-31-2014 02:57 AM

Ok there is this dude that lives near me thats a bit weird, and he was on my bebo like every day for 3 months. I know this because i have applications installed which show who was on your profile. i deleted him on bebo, but he has me as a friend on facebook as well..... i dont want to delete him because he is a friendly dude, and i dont want to make it obvious by deleting him on facebook as well...

However, is there any way at all I can check or find out if he is viewing my profile on facebook? Any application or any way at all, or is it nor possible?

- Katelyn M - 03-31-2014 02:58 AM

i dont think thats possible. they do have this stalker application that u can add, but who knows if that works.

- sticky♥fingers - 03-31-2014 03:12 AM

Nope, there is no such thing as a tracker on facebook! Sorry. You don't have any way of knowing whether he VISITS your profile. Yes, there is a "stalker app" (search it up) but it only takes into account the actual, solid interactions between you and your friends. (It's more of a joke, really, to publish and see who you interact with on facebook the most.)
As for your personal problems, if you feel unsafe, you can delete him as a friend, and if he responds by accusing you of deleting him, you can pretend you don't know why. And see what happens. I hope it helps!