This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i see if he is viewing my facebook profile?
03-31-2014, 02:57 AM
Can i see if he is viewing my facebook profile?
Ok there is this dude that lives near me thats a bit weird, and he was on my bebo like every day for 3 months. I know this because i have applications installed which show who was on your profile. i deleted him on bebo, but he has me as a friend on facebook as well..... i dont want to delete him because he is a friendly dude, and i dont want to make it obvious by deleting him on facebook as well...

However, is there any way at all I can check or find out if he is viewing my profile on facebook? Any application or any way at all, or is it nor possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 02:58 AM

i dont think thats possible. they do have this stalker application that u can add, but who knows if that works.

Ads

03-31-2014, 03:12 AM

Nope, there is no such thing as a tracker on facebook! Sorry. You don't have any way of knowing whether he VISITS your profile. Yes, there is a "stalker app" (search it up) but it only takes into account the actual, solid interactions between you and your friends. (It's more of a joke, really, to publish and see who you interact with on facebook the most.)
As for your personal problems, if you feel unsafe, you can delete him as a friend, and if he responds by accusing you of deleting him, you can pretend you don't know why. And see what happens. I hope it helps!