Twitist Forums
My girlfriend's ex boyfriend sends me a friend request on facebook. What should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: My girlfriend's ex boyfriend sends me a friend request on facebook. What should I do? (/thread-125359.html)

My girlfriend's ex boyfriend sends me a friend request on facebook. What should I do? - Joshua - 04-06-2014 08:34 PM

I just now logged into my facebook and my girlfriend's ex boyfriend sent me a friend request. Funny thing is, she also told me that his grandma tried sending her a friend request too but she didn't accept it. I'm not sure if I should accept it cause he might be trying to stalk me or something. What's the best way to handle this situation?

- Sara ♥ - 04-06-2014 08:40 PM

It depends if you and the ex boyfriend have some sort of friendship, where adding him on fb wouldn't be weird. If you guys do have a friendship, what kind of friendship is it? Is it one where you're comfortable being friends with him on Facebook? You gotta ask yourself these questions. In my opinion there's NO reason why you should be friends with your girlfriends ex boyfriend. It makes no sense.

- Fred - 04-06-2014 08:50 PM

An ex boyfriend is on the scene. Im guessing that he is trying to contact her, found out that she's moved on and wants to work out your game. The best thing to do is to ignore the request. The less he stays out of the picture, the better. You have to let her know though.

- Valyncia - 04-06-2014 08:59 PM

The best way is to reject it or leave it don't accept it, seems like the ex wants to be messy and start drama.