Twitist Forums
When responding to a babysitting ad? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: When responding to a babysitting ad? (/thread-125861.html)

When responding to a babysitting ad? - Jaytie - 04-08-2014 04:06 AM

When responding to a babysitting job on Craigslist for babysitting, do I tell my age? I won't tell where I live but I think my age matters...?
Thanks for your hesitation but my mom looked at the ad and said to reply but I would not tell my address or anything. The ad looks very professional,they asked to see a picture of our house with the email because that's where their kid would be...Thanks!!Big Grin
Oh my goodness calm down it would only be for like 4-5 hours. Gosh! If you're not gonna give me a real answer don't comment.

- Alecks - 04-08-2014 04:15 AM

Finding babysitters on CRAIGSLIST is extremely dangerous and irresponsible. The parents clearly don't know what they're doing. I know people like you are simply trying to make money but there are certain people who are not. Don't get involved with people who are so negligent and stupid.

- Jo W - 04-08-2014 04:18 AM

They want to see your house....and you're a kid yourself planning to have someone else's child on your property? That's childminding and NOT how babysitting works: you go to them and the child sleeps in its own bed.

Leave well alone.