Twitist Forums
Do you guys know any good and trustworthy websites for new Invenstions? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Do you guys know any good and trustworthy websites for new Invenstions? (/thread-126840.html)

Do you guys know any good and trustworthy websites for new Invenstions? - Tiger Boy - 04-08-2014 04:22 AM

I have been checking online to find any website that would help me with my invention. Since most of them are frauds i dont know which one to go with. Do you guyz know any?

- Paul G Conti - 04-08-2014 04:23 AM

you search in various search engine. Then you get good and trustworthy websites for new Invenstions.

- J. IGNACIO C - 04-08-2014 04:31 AM

Motif Investing is a registered online brokerage firm offering an intuitive platform that empowers individuals to invest in real-world ideas through motifs. A motif is a carefully researched and balanced portfolio of up to 30 stocks reflecting a specific idea or trend. Examples include Renter Nation, Lots of Likes (most liked brands on Facebook) and All American (companies selling only in the US). Motifs are fully customizable—you can add and delete stocks, and change their weightings. You’ll pay just one low commission – and no management fees. And, you’ll get important diversification both within a motif and across motifs. Motif Investing offers brokerage accounts as well as no-fee retirement accounts, including Roth IRAs, Traditional IRAs, and Rollover IRAs.