This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you guys know any good and trustworthy websites for new Invenstions?
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Do you guys know any good and trustworthy websites for new Invenstions?
I have been checking online to find any website that would help me with my invention. Since most of them are frauds i dont know which one to go with. Do you guyz know any?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

you search in various search engine. Then you get good and trustworthy websites for new Invenstions.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

Motif Investing is a registered online brokerage firm offering an intuitive platform that empowers individuals to invest in real-world ideas through motifs. A motif is a carefully researched and balanced portfolio of up to 30 stocks reflecting a specific idea or trend. Examples include Renter Nation, Lots of Likes (most liked brands on Facebook) and All American (companies selling only in the US). Motifs are fully customizable—you can add and delete stocks, and change their weightings. You’ll pay just one low commission – and no management fees. And, you’ll get important diversification both within a motif and across motifs. Motif Investing offers brokerage accounts as well as no-fee retirement accounts, including Roth IRAs, Traditional IRAs, and Rollover IRAs.