Twitist Forums
Please help i want to grow number of like to a facebook page to make it popular? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Please help i want to grow number of like to a facebook page to make it popular? (/thread-12782.html)

Please help i want to grow number of like to a facebook page to make it popular? - Anu - 10-15-2012 08:29 PM

Hey friends i want to grow number of like (or in a sense increase number of people)for my friend's facebook page. What should i do ? Help

- Donald Duck - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Make it a page like "LIKE THIS PAGE TO SEE JUSTIN BIEBER'S BOYFRIEND" and you will get 1 million likes instantly.

- Bella Swan - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

for me,it's natural because i'm the popular and the 'cool cat' person in the school.so,i'm famous there and when i posted something,like 100 + likes because i got 1000+ friends on fb.what to do,i'm popular.but for you,try to make other people notices you exist and impresses them.promote yourself

- Li0n - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

GET
A
LIFE

- Daniel - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Invite your Friends to the page for a Start and Also Advertise it This One will cost a little bit of money but if you get a lot of likes you will end up getting more than what you paid for hope i helped

- Pratibha Bharati - 10-15-2012 08:38 PM

Well,

Start promoting the page of various sources, like you can start facebook ads an google adword program.

Promote with other social bookmarking.

Thanks