This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help i want to grow number of like to a facebook page to make it popular?
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Please help i want to grow number of like to a facebook page to make it popular?
Hey friends i want to grow number of like (or in a sense increase number of people)for my friend's facebook page. What should i do ? Help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:38 PM

Make it a page like "LIKE THIS PAGE TO SEE JUSTIN BIEBER'S BOYFRIEND" and you will get 1 million likes instantly.

Ads

for me,it's natural because i'm the popular and the 'cool cat' person in the school.so,i'm famous there and when i posted something,like 100 + likes because i got 1000+ friends on fb.what to do,i'm popular.but for you,try to make other people notices you exist and impresses them.promote yourself

GET
A
LIFE

Invite your Friends to the page for a Start and Also Advertise it This One will cost a little bit of money but if you get a lot of likes you will end up getting more than what you paid for hope i helped

Well,

Start promoting the page of various sources, like you can start facebook ads an google adword program.

Promote with other social bookmarking.

Thanks