Twitist Forums
how do i convince my mom to let me go to magcon? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: how do i convince my mom to let me go to magcon? (/thread-128349.html)

how do i convince my mom to let me go to magcon? - Shelly - 04-08-2014 04:46 AM

all the boys mean the whole wide world to me. I live in alabama and their next city is new jersey. yes, that may seem like a very far place for me but they are having it on my spring break vacation. My mother has an old (very close) friend that lives in New York and has a second home in West Palm Beach Florida. So he asked us if we wanted to visit sometime, (we said yes) but we didn't know when. I suggested spring break because i get a whole week off. So, the idea is to fly from alabama, to new york, drive 15 minutes to new jersey. go to magcon and spend a few days in new york. Then fly from new york to west palm beach, spend a few day, then go home. I thing that the date works out perfectly but my mom hasn't asked her friend if spring break is okay to come. If he says its okay i have a chance to go to magcon but she doesn't like the idea of my going to meet boys that are just cute and famous on social media. I can't tell you guys how much i love them. I HAVE to meet them. but my mom doesn't like the idea. How do i convince her to let me go to magcon. Also, what does magcon do with the profits they earn?
Best answer wins.

- Lauren Lowther - 04-08-2014 04:54 AM

hey. same with me but i live in nj. my mom says she wont take me because its a waste of money and they dont even care. also she says its a waste to see those unfamous fags. im crying rn bc tickets go on sale later. but its fine. maybe just talk to her about it? good luck hun Smile: