This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i convince my mom to let me go to magcon?
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM
how do i convince my mom to let me go to magcon?
all the boys mean the whole wide world to me. I live in alabama and their next city is new jersey. yes, that may seem like a very far place for me but they are having it on my spring break vacation. My mother has an old (very close) friend that lives in New York and has a second home in West Palm Beach Florida. So he asked us if we wanted to visit sometime, (we said yes) but we didn't know when. I suggested spring break because i get a whole week off. So, the idea is to fly from alabama, to new york, drive 15 minutes to new jersey. go to magcon and spend a few days in new york. Then fly from new york to west palm beach, spend a few day, then go home. I thing that the date works out perfectly but my mom hasn't asked her friend if spring break is okay to come. If he says its okay i have a chance to go to magcon but she doesn't like the idea of my going to meet boys that are just cute and famous on social media. I can't tell you guys how much i love them. I HAVE to meet them. but my mom doesn't like the idea. How do i convince her to let me go to magcon. Also, what does magcon do with the profits they earn?
Best answer wins.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

hey. same with me but i live in nj. my mom says she wont take me because its a waste of money and they dont even care. also she says its a waste to see those unfamous fags. im crying rn bc tickets go on sale later. but its fine. maybe just talk to her about it? good luck hun Smile:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply