Twitist Forums
this is my first time on ebay i put 2 stuff and no one is bidding but other stuff people bid? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: this is my first time on ebay i put 2 stuff and no one is bidding but other stuff people bid? (/thread-129729.html)

this is my first time on ebay i put 2 stuff and no one is bidding but other stuff people bid? - nikolay - 04-08-2014 06:32 PM

- The Eagle Keeper - 04-08-2014 06:36 PM

It can take a few days as ppl think about what you have to sell. If it's something that is nice, you'll see a last minute rush on bidding. Not everything you sell is going to actually sell. I once had a truck for sale on the Internet and it took 3 months to sell. So you need to be patient.

- flower - 04-08-2014 06:43 PM

I have been selling for 10 years and constantly re-write the title and description and price of a listing after I list it.

- dourdan - 04-08-2014 06:49 PM

is it a rare item that only a few people would want?

- Doodled - 04-08-2014 06:54 PM

Ebay gives reputation to you based on the feedback of previous buyers. I would prefer to pay more and buy from someone who has sold 100 items and has a reputation of 99%+ than pay less and buy from someone with no history.

The best way to handle ebay is to put a few cheap items on at giveaway prices. Send them out superfast and get the positive feedback from the buyers.

Then move on to sell your other stuff.