This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this is my first time on ebay i put 2 stuff and no one is bidding but other stuff people bid?
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM
this is my first time on ebay i put 2 stuff and no one is bidding but other stuff people bid?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM

It can take a few days as ppl think about what you have to sell. If it's something that is nice, you'll see a last minute rush on bidding. Not everything you sell is going to actually sell. I once had a truck for sale on the Internet and it took 3 months to sell. So you need to be patient.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:43 PM

I have been selling for 10 years and constantly re-write the title and description and price of a listing after I list it.
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

is it a rare item that only a few people would want?
04-08-2014, 06:54 PM

Ebay gives reputation to you based on the feedback of previous buyers. I would prefer to pay more and buy from someone who has sold 100 items and has a reputation of 99%+ than pay less and buy from someone with no history.

The best way to handle ebay is to put a few cheap items on at giveaway prices. Send them out superfast and get the positive feedback from the buyers.

Then move on to sell your other stuff.