Twitist Forums
Any good apps for android? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Any good apps for android? (/thread-130049.html)

Any good apps for android? - Aoife - 04-08-2014 06:38 PM

Hi, i was just wondering, i have a samsung galaxy ace by android and was thinking if i could get more apps, i was talking to my cousin Barry who works at phones4 u but he couldn't give me suggestions.. any ideas? please thank you

- Brooke Spitsbergen - 04-08-2014 06:44 PM

Instagram,
Temple run,
draw something

- Pwern - 04-08-2014 06:49 PM

Nose Candy, Smoke a Bowl, and Roll a Joint.

- Markus Thompson - 04-08-2014 06:53 PM

Temple Run (my favorite)
Angry Birds (and any variation thereof)
Tetris (take your pick, there are so many)
Opera (not singing. opera is an EXTREMELY fast browser, visit m.opera.com on your phone)
Cut the rope(never played it but my friends say its good)

hope i helped Big Grin

- tdanh5o4 - 04-08-2014 06:54 PM

well if you want a good app to help you shop:

http://shoppingdaisy.com/sd/shoppingdaisy.aspx?d=danhdung

- Sheryl - 04-08-2014 07:04 PM

instagram is like the hottest app for android now

other than that my favorite is called Tiny Shark. This is a free music streaming app that allows you to pick your own play lists with the songs and artists that You want to listen to. You can que up a few tracks or have a play list of favorites making it the most customizable and reliable music app that I have ever used. Next is Google translator. This is essential for people who live or work in diverse areas or people who are just plain curious. It is free and has several different languages to choose from. The last one that I will recommend is a keyboard application called SwiftKey. It's an excellent alternative to the keyboard that comes with the phone and predicts text by the sentence instead of just the word. It learns from your texts, emails and Facebook how you type making it extremely intuitive and very fast.