Twitist Forums
How do I "Tag" people in my facebook community page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How do I "Tag" people in my facebook community page? (/thread-13119.html)

How do I "Tag" people in my facebook community page? - Lopamudra - 10-15-2012 08:37 PM

Hi I have opend a new community page in facebook,where i am unable to tag people in the pictures. How will I tag people in my pictures (community page) ? Please help
I have tagged in my facebook profile there i did not find any problem, but in my facebook community page whenever i tried to tag and typed the name of my friends they never get that picture in there profile even though i complete "finish tagging"... even i never get any name suggestion while typing the name of my friends. i have done this lots of times even after typing the name of my friend with exact spelling i get a only a worthless name (which is not my friend even no one).

- prashant bansal - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

just click on tag and click on photo and add name you want to add Smile

- abraXus - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

you can only tag the people who are your friends

- Gazal - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

First upload pictures that you want to upload then open a picture that you wanted to tag people. click on tag photos select a space in picture that to be tagged. type person name in box. select a friend from friend list that come when you are typing name. this process continous for every person that you want to tag and last click on finish tagging

- Macc - 10-15-2012 08:45 PM

u have not tags people in fb page