This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I "Tag" people in my facebook community page?
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
How do I "Tag" people in my facebook community page?
Hi I have opend a new community page in facebook,where i am unable to tag people in the pictures. How will I tag people in my pictures (community page) ? Please help
I have tagged in my facebook profile there i did not find any problem, but in my facebook community page whenever i tried to tag and typed the name of my friends they never get that picture in there profile even though i complete "finish tagging"... even i never get any name suggestion while typing the name of my friends. i have done this lots of times even after typing the name of my friend with exact spelling i get a only a worthless name (which is not my friend even no one).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:45 PM

just click on tag and click on photo and add name you want to add Smile

Ads

you can only tag the people who are your friends

First upload pictures that you want to upload then open a picture that you wanted to tag people. click on tag photos select a space in picture that to be tagged. type person name in box. select a friend from friend list that come when you are typing name. this process continous for every person that you want to tag and last click on finish tagging

u have not tags people in fb page