Twitist Forums
How to get past Facebook's censorship over fake accounts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to get past Facebook's censorship over fake accounts? (/thread-131451.html)

How to get past Facebook's censorship over fake accounts? - dante - 04-08-2014 07:21 PM

I have a couple of fake accounts on Facebook and I find it curious how several websites which use the Facebook plugin on comments are censoring any posts coming from those. They want people to show their faces when they write on the internet, for spying purposes, and that's not good. Even my hotmail accounts are getting deactivated because I refuse to put my cellphone number there. Is there any way I could get past that stupid censorship, some pre-requisites for their system to recognize my account as legitimate or something?

- Janet - 04-08-2014 07:27 PM

you cant.

- abraXus - 04-08-2014 07:28 PM

it's not censorship, you are breaking the rules by having more than one facebook account and facebook can tell they are fake

- Kittysue - 04-08-2014 07:38 PM

There is no way around it. Facebook got into trouble by advertisers because of all of the fake accounts and advertisers threatened to stop advertising if Facebook did not do something about the inflated numbers. So they are going through suspected fake accounts and closing them