This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get past Facebook's censorship over fake accounts?
04-08-2014, 07:21 PM
How to get past Facebook's censorship over fake accounts?
I have a couple of fake accounts on Facebook and I find it curious how several websites which use the Facebook plugin on comments are censoring any posts coming from those. They want people to show their faces when they write on the internet, for spying purposes, and that's not good. Even my hotmail accounts are getting deactivated because I refuse to put my cellphone number there. Is there any way I could get past that stupid censorship, some pre-requisites for their system to recognize my account as legitimate or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:27 PM

you cant.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:28 PM

it's not censorship, you are breaking the rules by having more than one facebook account and facebook can tell they are fake
04-08-2014, 07:38 PM

There is no way around it. Facebook got into trouble by advertisers because of all of the fake accounts and advertisers threatened to stop advertising if Facebook did not do something about the inflated numbers. So they are going through suspected fake accounts and closing them