Twitist Forums
Please answer, does she just want to be friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Please answer, does she just want to be friends? (/thread-132111.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Please answer, does she just want to be friends? - .... - 04-08-2014 07:33 PM

So me and this girl have been on and of with being friends. I told her last year that I liked her and of course didn't feel the same way at the time cause I said it too soon. and yesterday we were both fed up. She said this:

fact that your actions are different then what you kept saying on twitter. I like you (my name), you're cool, obviously. I wouldn't even be trying to text you if I didn't and I definitely was in to you in the beginning so give yourself some credit. I've just been hesitant all because of social media and I hate that. Yaa it would be cool to forget, like everything and start over as friends haha. Just don't think I'm not trying to hang when I can't. I'm busy as hell and barely have time for myself nowadays

I apologized for my actions of course cause it was pretty childish what I said on twitter and I guess it's all good but idk. I feel like part of me is afraid that I might catch feelings again for her and she'll turn me down again you know?

I messaged her today to see if she wanted to go to a basketball next week and she said this:

Hey! Yaaa I'm down, I still get off work at 6:30 that day so I hope that's cool!

So last night we go to the basketball game and it was pretty good. We talked and got to know each other a lot better. At the end of the night I dropped her off at her place gave her a hug then departed. I texted her afterwards just saying this

Me: Hey, just wanted to say thank you for driving and I appreciate you going to the game with me. I definitely enjoyed it. Night and sleep well.

Her: Yaa of course, thanks for taking me! I had a good time as well, night! 🌙⭐️

So does it sound like something can spark again or not really?

- Izzy - 04-08-2014 07:37 PM

I suppose anything's possible, but don't risk it. If your friendship just got back to normal, you don't want to scare her away by coming on to her again. If it happens, it'll happen naturally, and she'll make it clear to you.

- Petra - 04-08-2014 07:43 PM

I agree with Izzy. Don't force it. If it's right it will happen. She obviously likes spendin time with you. And she knows you've had feelings or her so who knows Smile something could be on the cards

- Leona - 04-08-2014 07:53 PM

I think you have to start off as friends and work your way up to relationship status. Don't rush it!

- genevive - 04-08-2014 07:55 PM

Honestly think she just sees you as a friend atm, just go with the flow and don't think too much into it Smile

- Serena - 04-08-2014 08:03 PM

It's possible but stay friends then see how it goes. Mine please anyone?xxx

- mando - 04-08-2014 08:05 PM

That went off fine! Just take things at a comfortable pace for the both of you. Text her/call her out again and get things going!

Answer mine!
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140312135540AAHAcpx

- Mary - 04-08-2014 08:13 PM

maybe and maybe not

- Brittney - 04-08-2014 08:14 PM

Something could or couldn't spark up again depending on how you two act around each other. It's probably best if you keep your distance and don't hang out as much.

- Sara - 04-08-2014 08:24 PM

It sounds like she is into you but a little hesitant maybe like she doesn't quite know what she wants