This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please answer, does she just want to be friends?
04-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Please answer, does she just want to be friends?
So me and this girl have been on and of with being friends. I told her last year that I liked her and of course didn't feel the same way at the time cause I said it too soon. and yesterday we were both fed up. She said this:

fact that your actions are different then what you kept saying on twitter. I like you (my name), you're cool, obviously. I wouldn't even be trying to text you if I didn't and I definitely was in to you in the beginning so give yourself some credit. I've just been hesitant all because of social media and I hate that. Yaa it would be cool to forget, like everything and start over as friends haha. Just don't think I'm not trying to hang when I can't. I'm busy as hell and barely have time for myself nowadays

I apologized for my actions of course cause it was pretty childish what I said on twitter and I guess it's all good but idk. I feel like part of me is afraid that I might catch feelings again for her and she'll turn me down again you know?

I messaged her today to see if she wanted to go to a basketball next week and she said this:

Hey! Yaaa I'm down, I still get off work at 6:30 that day so I hope that's cool!

So last night we go to the basketball game and it was pretty good. We talked and got to know each other a lot better. At the end of the night I dropped her off at her place gave her a hug then departed. I texted her afterwards just saying this

Me: Hey, just wanted to say thank you for driving and I appreciate you going to the game with me. I definitely enjoyed it. Night and sleep well.

Her: Yaa of course, thanks for taking me! I had a good time as well, night! 🌙⭐️

So does it sound like something can spark again or not really?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM

I suppose anything&#x27;s possible, but don&#x27;t risk it. If your friendship just got back to normal, you don&#x27;t want to scare her away by coming on to her again. If it happens, it&#x27;ll happen naturally, and she&#x27;ll make it clear to you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:43 PM

I agree with Izzy. Don&#x27;t force it. If it&#x27;s right it will happen. She obviously likes spendin time with you. And she knows you&#x27;ve had feelings or her so who knows Smile something could be on the cards
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM

I think you have to start off as friends and work your way up to relationship status. Don't rush it!
04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

Honestly think she just sees you as a friend atm, just go with the flow and don't think too much into it Smile
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM

It's possible but stay friends then see how it goes. Mine please anyone?xxx
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

That went off fine! Just take things at a comfortable pace for the both of you. Text her/call her out again and get things going!

Answer mine!
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...540AAHAcpx
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

maybe and maybe not
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

Something could or couldn&#x27;t spark up again depending on how you two act around each other. It&#x27;s probably best if you keep your distance and don&#x27;t hang out as much.
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

It sounds like she is into you but a little hesitant maybe like she doesn&#x27;t quite know what she wants