Twitist Forums
What is the perfect methods of back-linking or forum posting? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: What is the perfect methods of back-linking or forum posting? (/thread-132408.html)

What is the perfect methods of back-linking or forum posting? - Abdullah al - 04-08-2014 07:39 PM

I want to know that what process is correct for back-link creation and forum posting or blog commenting.I am a SEO expert.When i comment in first i register.But my question is ...i work many website.If i register one time and comment or post more time, using more website.That is right?? or need to register again again for every website.Please let me know.I am in problem.

- Jake - 04-08-2014 07:47 PM

Yes you have to register with a variety of sites in order to get unique IP address backlinks, multiple links from a single site have Diminishing returns.

Some forums require you to make perhaps 10 productive posts before you are able to add a signature link, where you may insert a promotional message as well on some forums. You can also create a link in your profile page on a forum.

Professional SEO services use tools like SE Nuke to streamline the process of setting up accounts and making posts, it is probably too expensive and complicated for a single site owner.