This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the perfect methods of back-linking or forum posting?
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM
What is the perfect methods of back-linking or forum posting?
I want to know that what process is correct for back-link creation and forum posting or blog commenting.I am a SEO expert.When i comment in first i register.But my question is ...i work many website.If i register one time and comment or post more time, using more website.That is right?? or need to register again again for every website.Please let me know.I am in problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

Yes you have to register with a variety of sites in order to get unique IP address backlinks, multiple links from a single site have Diminishing returns.

Some forums require you to make perhaps 10 productive posts before you are able to add a signature link, where you may insert a promotional message as well on some forums. You can also create a link in your profile page on a forum.

Professional SEO services use tools like SE Nuke to streamline the process of setting up accounts and making posts, it is probably too expensive and complicated for a single site owner.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply