Twitist Forums
I am a newbie seller to ebay, and need some help.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I am a newbie seller to ebay, and need some help.? (/thread-133672.html)

I am a newbie seller to ebay, and need some help.? - Michael T - 04-08-2014 08:02 PM

I just sold a gift card. So I didn't know anyway other than to just send it in an envelope. So I put the gift card in a baseball card case, then wrote out the buyers address, put it in an envelope, stamped it, and mailed it. I have a printer and I would like it to look a little better. So my questions are: how do you print the shipping labels for the address and the tracking info. And what way of packing should I use, or is an envelope OK. And how will the labels stick? Do I need special printing paper? Where should I buy it? I have several more gift cards I want to sell, so any advice would be really appreciated. Thank you.

- Adriana - 04-08-2014 08:11 PM

i usually use those yellow envelopes and write out the address myself. well my mom does but i never seen her use labels.

- Alan Clark - 04-08-2014 08:12 PM

Its going to be ripped up and thrown in the trash, as long as it get there,On time.. don,t get fancy.The buyer will not care one way or the other.