This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a newbie seller to ebay, and need some help.?
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
I am a newbie seller to ebay, and need some help.?
I just sold a gift card. So I didn't know anyway other than to just send it in an envelope. So I put the gift card in a baseball card case, then wrote out the buyers address, put it in an envelope, stamped it, and mailed it. I have a printer and I would like it to look a little better. So my questions are: how do you print the shipping labels for the address and the tracking info. And what way of packing should I use, or is an envelope OK. And how will the labels stick? Do I need special printing paper? Where should I buy it? I have several more gift cards I want to sell, so any advice would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

i usually use those yellow envelopes and write out the address myself. well my mom does but i never seen her use labels.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:12 PM

Its going to be ripped up and thrown in the trash, as long as it get there,On time.. don,t get fancy.The buyer will not care one way or the other.