Twitist Forums
Good Directory submission is beneficial for site? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Good Directory submission is beneficial for site? (/thread-135254.html)

Pages: 1 2

Good Directory submission is beneficial for site? - Denise - 04-08-2014 08:31 PM

Hello Friends,
Now a days in SEO, Directory submission is totally stop, but I think good directory submission is beneficial for site... Suggest me friends..

Thanks

- Peter Nikolow - 04-08-2014 08:35 PM

It's 2013 and directory submission can be good or bad. You should investigate directory before submission and then submit there.

I think that it's better to focus on on-page optimizations before doing off-site optimizations.

- Eddy - 04-08-2014 08:44 PM

yes they are beneficial for site

- tinywrist893 - 04-08-2014 08:53 PM

Yes if Alexa and PR is good of the Directory then you can submit the site. It give traffic and leads also. We are getting good level traffic for my website and blog. you must analysis some criteria of directory.

- Adley - 04-08-2014 08:58 PM

Hi Denise,

Today, Directory submission is not right technique to optimize any site because day by day technologies are growing and old marketing techniques have been converted into new one which is totally dependent on users.

So if you really want to promote any site then you should focus on users which will be increased when you will make your site more user friendly, which filling up all user requirements, and writing up more attractive content to draw the user attention. To participate on that areas where users are live, sharing their experience and help to each other like, forum, communities, question & answering, social sites, video, ppt optimization, etc.

I hope above suggestion help you to betterly optimize your site on all search engine and increasing your site visitor.

Thanks
Adley Clayton

- Grace - 04-08-2014 09:03 PM

Directory submission is good if done in a useful manner.

Check C class Ip of all the directory sites before submission
Check Domain Authority and try to submit on the sites with DA > 30
Check PR and Alexa Rank of the website
Last and important submit the website on relevant category

- Amrendra - 04-08-2014 09:11 PM

Is it still useful but not as it was 5 year back

- Adam - 04-08-2014 09:11 PM

Of course good directory submission is beneficial for the sites.It is very beneficial for the new sites which requires an search engine results. Directory basically index your site in search engines through the keywords.

- khushbu - 04-08-2014 09:14 PM

Directory submission is beneficial because it has high page rank and google trust the most on these sites.
Doing directory submission regularly can boosts up ranking of your keywords.

- Anil - 04-08-2014 09:21 PM

Try http://www.hotfrog.in/, as awesome portal to submit your website