This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Directory submission is beneficial for site?
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Good Directory submission is beneficial for site?
Hello Friends,
Now a days in SEO, Directory submission is totally stop, but I think good directory submission is beneficial for site... Suggest me friends..

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM

It's 2013 and directory submission can be good or bad. You should investigate directory before submission and then submit there.

I think that it's better to focus on on-page optimizations before doing off-site optimizations.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

yes they are beneficial for site
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM

Yes if Alexa and PR is good of the Directory then you can submit the site. It give traffic and leads also. We are getting good level traffic for my website and blog. you must analysis some criteria of directory.
04-08-2014, 08:58 PM

Hi Denise,

Today, Directory submission is not right technique to optimize any site because day by day technologies are growing and old marketing techniques have been converted into new one which is totally dependent on users.

So if you really want to promote any site then you should focus on users which will be increased when you will make your site more user friendly, which filling up all user requirements, and writing up more attractive content to draw the user attention. To participate on that areas where users are live, sharing their experience and help to each other like, forum, communities, question & answering, social sites, video, ppt optimization, etc.

I hope above suggestion help you to betterly optimize your site on all search engine and increasing your site visitor.

Thanks
Adley Clayton
04-08-2014, 09:03 PM

Directory submission is good if done in a useful manner.

Check C class Ip of all the directory sites before submission
Check Domain Authority and try to submit on the sites with DA > 30
Check PR and Alexa Rank of the website
Last and important submit the website on relevant category
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Is it still useful but not as it was 5 year back
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Of course good directory submission is beneficial for the sites.It is very beneficial for the new sites which requires an search engine results. Directory basically index your site in search engines through the keywords.
04-08-2014, 09:14 PM

Directory submission is beneficial because it has high page rank and google trust the most on these sites.
Doing directory submission regularly can boosts up ranking of your keywords.
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Try http://www.hotfrog.in/, as awesome portal to submit your website