Twitist Forums
Is aimini.net not working for anyone else? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Is aimini.net not working for anyone else? (/thread-137371.html)

Is aimini.net not working for anyone else? - Allie - 04-08-2014 09:27 PM

I've been using aimini.net for a few years to download music. Last night when I was using it, it was working like normal. This morning though, the download links were gone. The website was fine other than that, I was able to log in and search for music and everything, but if I clicked on a link for a song, there was no download links. There's just a blank space where they used to be. A friend of mine also said he was having the same problem, but has anyone else noticed this? Has this happened before, and is it just temporary?

- Ray Mak - 04-08-2014 09:35 PM

They removed Downloads from the entire website

- gigimeilan - 04-08-2014 09:36 PM

They removed all the downloads because the RIAA said they need to organize their cite. I can only guess they want to start charging and that aimini is most likely in trouble for allowing us to download music for free of charge.

- Marie - 04-08-2014 09:40 PM

do yall think they will bring it back on? the download link??

- jam - 04-08-2014 09:46 PM

They have a new policy, you can only download your own uploaded files from your account, and you can't download from other users. There's a notice link just below the search button on the upper right corner of the page. This is upsetting because getting music from this site was very easy until now.

- Ainsley - 04-08-2014 09:48 PM

Does anyone know of any sites similar to aimini.net?

- ella - 04-08-2014 09:50 PM

At the moment, they do not allow downloads. But, since aimini is the only site I choose to download from, I have found a way around it. When you are on the page where you would normally download the song, above the music player, there is a link that says 'Choice Player'. Click that, and then you should be given the option to choose a different player. Choose the RealPlayer option. Once that player has loaded, right click on the actual music player, and it gives you a few options in the drop down box. Select 'Save audio as' and continue from there. Hope this helps!!