This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is aimini.net not working for anyone else?
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Is aimini.net not working for anyone else?
I've been using aimini.net for a few years to download music. Last night when I was using it, it was working like normal. This morning though, the download links were gone. The website was fine other than that, I was able to log in and search for music and everything, but if I clicked on a link for a song, there was no download links. There's just a blank space where they used to be. A friend of mine also said he was having the same problem, but has anyone else noticed this? Has this happened before, and is it just temporary?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:35 PM

They removed Downloads from the entire website

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:36 PM

They removed all the downloads because the RIAA said they need to organize their cite. I can only guess they want to start charging and that aimini is most likely in trouble for allowing us to download music for free of charge.
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM

do yall think they will bring it back on? the download link??
04-08-2014, 09:46 PM

They have a new policy, you can only download your own uploaded files from your account, and you can't download from other users. There's a notice link just below the search button on the upper right corner of the page. This is upsetting because getting music from this site was very easy until now.
04-08-2014, 09:48 PM

Does anyone know of any sites similar to aimini.net?
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

At the moment, they do not allow downloads. But, since aimini is the only site I choose to download from, I have found a way around it. When you are on the page where you would normally download the song, above the music player, there is a link that says 'Choice Player'. Click that, and then you should be given the option to choose a different player. Choose the RealPlayer option. Once that player has loaded, right click on the actual music player, and it gives you a few options in the drop down box. Select 'Save audio as' and continue from there. Hope this helps!!