Twitist Forums
HELP WITH ADDING PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK!!! 10 POINTS? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: HELP WITH ADDING PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK!!! 10 POINTS? (/thread-138565.html)

HELP WITH ADDING PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK!!! 10 POINTS? - Leedle Lee - 04-10-2014 07:59 AM

I recently made a new account today because there is just too much clutter on my old one, so I went to my old account on my new account and started adding all my friend's again but a warning message popped up and said, Please slow down you are miss using this feature, and stuff like that, so now everytime I try to send a friend request it makes me enter one of those confirmation things with the random letters and numbers, is there anyway around this? How long will it last before I can send more without having to enter those letters/numbers?

- Nisia - 04-10-2014 08:03 AM

No. You could wait a couple of days and do it again.

- Cookie - 04-10-2014 08:08 AM

Facebook could be thinking you're spam adding people, it gave me a warning and banned me from liking stuff when I liked heaps of pages at once.

- whatup - 04-10-2014 08:12 AM

you can

- Sam - 04-10-2014 08:27 AM

Yes, you will go through it. Just check it out if it is fake then you will know easily.

- aashish bista - 04-10-2014 08:29 AM

It is because a new account is trying to add lot of people which seems to be a SPAMMER to facebook bot. No worries you can try adding next day or send message to your friends so they can add you back. Smile