This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP WITH ADDING PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK!!! 10 POINTS?
04-10-2014, 07:59 AM
HELP WITH ADDING PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK!!! 10 POINTS?
I recently made a new account today because there is just too much clutter on my old one, so I went to my old account on my new account and started adding all my friend's again but a warning message popped up and said, Please slow down you are miss using this feature, and stuff like that, so now everytime I try to send a friend request it makes me enter one of those confirmation things with the random letters and numbers, is there anyway around this? How long will it last before I can send more without having to enter those letters/numbers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 08:03 AM

No. You could wait a couple of days and do it again.

Ads

04-10-2014, 08:08 AM

Facebook could be thinking you're spam adding people, it gave me a warning and banned me from liking stuff when I liked heaps of pages at once.
04-10-2014, 08:12 AM

you can
04-10-2014, 08:27 AM

Yes, you will go through it. Just check it out if it is fake then you will know easily.
04-10-2014, 08:29 AM

It is because a new account is trying to add lot of people which seems to be a SPAMMER to facebook bot. No worries you can try adding next day or send message to your friends so they can add you back. Smile