Twitist Forums
I hope i didnt open his facebook account.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I hope i didnt open his facebook account.? (/thread-139102.html)

I hope i didnt open his facebook account.? - aileen - 04-12-2014 07:47 AM

What does it mean when your boyfriend likes a qoutation in facebook saying " it hurts being second, while you treat her as first"?
To think i nver make him feel his an option. I always treat him like a king. I just had a little doubt it must be something else. May be other woman or about his ex who wants to come back with him but unfortunately she already have new one. I Think he will never like such qoutes that wont relate on what he feels. Right? I wanna ask him but i dont know how in a way that he wont feel like i dont trust him. But i do need an answer. I never seen him liking a post like that. I have a feeling that hes into something that makes him feel as a second choice. Do u think hes cheating on me?What should i do?

- .... - 04-12-2014 07:52 AM

Well posting things on Facebook does not make him cheating nor it doesn't even mean that it's exactly how he feels.
Let's take you as an example, maybe sometimes you like a sad song maybe a quote that has nothing to do with your feelings but you like it yeah? So it doesn't mean that's what you feel you just liked it and wanted to post it.

If you don't see any sign that make you doubt that he is cheating then let it go and don't ask him because he will think that you are insecure.