This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hope i didnt open his facebook account.?
04-12-2014, 07:47 AM
I hope i didnt open his facebook account.?
What does it mean when your boyfriend likes a qoutation in facebook saying " it hurts being second, while you treat her as first"?
To think i nver make him feel his an option. I always treat him like a king. I just had a little doubt it must be something else. May be other woman or about his ex who wants to come back with him but unfortunately she already have new one. I Think he will never like such qoutes that wont relate on what he feels. Right? I wanna ask him but i dont know how in a way that he wont feel like i dont trust him. But i do need an answer. I never seen him liking a post like that. I have a feeling that hes into something that makes him feel as a second choice. Do u think hes cheating on me?What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 07:52 AM

Well posting things on Facebook does not make him cheating nor it doesn&#x27;t even mean that it&#x27;s exactly how he feels.
Let&#x27;s take you as an example, maybe sometimes you like a sad song maybe a quote that has nothing to do with your feelings but you like it yeah? So it doesn&#x27;t mean that&#x27;s what you feel you just liked it and wanted to post it.

If you don&#x27;t see any sign that make you doubt that he is cheating then let it go and don&#x27;t ask him because he will think that you are insecure.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply