Twitist Forums
Would you care if the CIA (a bunch of thiefs, torturers, killers), had all your info. on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Would you care if the CIA (a bunch of thiefs, torturers, killers), had all your info. on Facebook? (/thread-140880.html)

Would you care if the CIA (a bunch of thiefs, torturers, killers), had all your info. on Facebook? - Boria - 04-18-2014 03:03 PM

Well they do have it, facebook is a guvernamental website that gathers data for the united states inteligence agency, it was sold out years ago by the developer of facebook.
Do you care?

- Mr. Sarcasm - 04-18-2014 03:10 PM

As long as they don't give it to the Obama administration.

- Tk Mann - 04-18-2014 03:26 PM

Could you write better for us so when I read intelligence there I don't laugh and think you're a bad troll?
No?

Alright ok, well I deleted my Facebook account (don't know why I capitalized it) about a week ago because I am not shallow and don't need it so I can get my daily programming of idiocy and be instilled with the backward quagmires of a shallow paradigm.

- Bub - 04-18-2014 03:27 PM

Did you just figure that out? Dub opened that can of worms. I doubt they had to pay for it, they probably just took control of the info.

Nothing online is secure.

- Go AZ - 04-18-2014 03:39 PM

No. They're welcome to any of my personal information that they can find on Facebook.