This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you care if the CIA (a bunch of thiefs, torturers, killers), had all your info. on Facebook?
04-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Would you care if the CIA (a bunch of thiefs, torturers, killers), had all your info. on Facebook?
Well they do have it, facebook is a guvernamental website that gathers data for the united states inteligence agency, it was sold out years ago by the developer of facebook.
Do you care?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 03:10 PM

As long as they don't give it to the Obama administration.

Ads

04-18-2014, 03:26 PM

Could you write better for us so when I read intelligence there I don't laugh and think you're a bad troll?
No?

Alright ok, well I deleted my Facebook account (don't know why I capitalized it) about a week ago because I am not shallow and don't need it so I can get my daily programming of idiocy and be instilled with the backward quagmires of a shallow paradigm.
04-18-2014, 03:27 PM

Did you just figure that out? Dub opened that can of worms. I doubt they had to pay for it, they probably just took control of the info.

Nothing online is secure.
04-18-2014, 03:39 PM

No. They're welcome to any of my personal information that they can find on Facebook.