Twitist Forums
Do you think Youtube will ever die? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think Youtube will ever die? (/thread-141541.html)

Do you think Youtube will ever die? - marmar - 04-20-2014 08:21 PM

Will youtube be gone within 10 - 15 years? There are a bunch of people that make a living off of youtube money and I just wanted to know if they will ever lose their "jobs". I keep watching videos and people keep saying that youtube and youtube partnership won't last forever. Will that ever happen?

I know a lot of people consider the idea that youtube will be replaced by another website, but trust me it won't lel. Maybe an advance in technology will, but never another website.

- Arnold Shaffer - 04-20-2014 08:30 PM

No, but I think it would be moar allsome if they would let people post whatevar kinds of videos they want, like when there takin a poop an stuff. Their is some funny videos on their of people takin a poop an fartin while there poopin an stuff an their hilarious! That's REAL comedy right their!

- Ryu - 04-20-2014 08:35 PM

YouTube may last forever for all we know.

However, TRENDS change. And people who are currently trendy (like for example, PewDiePie) may not be as popular 10-15 years from now, so they wont' make as much money.

THAT'S what people are saying. Not that YouTube will be gone. But their own personal popularity will be.

- Physics - 04-20-2014 08:49 PM

YouTube is kinda like Google, you can't really imagine it going anywhere any time soon, because YouTube isn't really a trend like Facebook or twitter or instagram, it's more of a place where people go when they wanna chill, and can find videos on almost anything, so in my opinion, no TouTube wont be going anywhere any time soon...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/ UCKX5B9LeDh5zAR5I50acsug

- Boss - 04-20-2014 08:55 PM

No it's too good at the moment.